Disclaimer of Liability & Teeth Whitening Consent Info
The material and information contained on this website is for general information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You should not rely upon the material or information on the website as a basis for making any business, legal or any other decisions.
Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, CheapDentist.co.uk makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you placed on such material is therefore strictly at your own risk.
By making a purchase of any product on the website CheapDentist.co.uk you agree with the information outlined below and understand that CheapDentist.co.uk cannot accept any liability or responsibility with regards to improper use of whitening products being sold on the website: CheapDentist.co.uk.
1. I confirm that I have undergone a dental consultation with a dentist within 12 months and no contraindications for whitening procedure were pointed out to me.
2. I understand that multiple treatments may be necessary to achieve desired results. Treatments can take from 30 minutes up to one hour. Additional treatments may be necessary to maintain desired results. Noguarantee, warranty, or assurance has been made to me as to the results that may be obtained. Results will vary per patient. I agree to adhere to all safety precautions and regulations during the treatment.
3. Possible Side Effects can include but are not limited to: Allergic reaction to the gel solution, tooth sensitivity and irritation of the soft tissues (particularly the gums).
4. I understand that if I have veneers, porcelain, or other dental materials in my mouth, that these materials cannot get any whiter than their original color.
5. I understand I am not a good candidate for this procedure if I am pregnant or have significant periodontal disease, fillings that may be breaking down, unfilled cavities, or chipped or warn teeth. I understand if I haveany of these conditions I will advise my dentist.
6. I am provided by my dentist with a home whitening treatment kit ( customised whitening trays), I will follow the instructions provided by my
dentist. I will not use the product more than instructed.
7. If I have or suspect that I have a medical problem, I will promptly contact my healthcare provider.
8. I agree to follow these instructions carefully. The nature and purpose of the treatment have been explained to me. I have read and understood this agreement. All of my questions have been answered to my satisfaction and I consent to the terms of this agreement.
9. I certify that I am a competent adult of at least 18 years of age.